Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Changing World


Over here, over there
changes are everywhere;
changes that have end,
the world that suffers the world today.

The rivers, lakes and seas,
became dirty and worst
please stop your negligence, now!
or else you will be sorry.

Our forests, mountains and
trees in the past,
were blooming and growing;
but today I am wondering,
why now all is gone.

Many people get sick,
because of over population;
the epidemic spreads fast,
and many people die.

Many factories are built
but they cause pollutions;
they dump their wastes
into the rivers,
and many livelihoods there die.

I don’t know what to do now,
because I don't know what my
future environment is,
I must conserve and protect it
in our changing world.

***

This is my first poem published in our elementary school paper. The start of my random, unnoticed writing career.

No comments:

Post a Comment