Sunday, September 12, 2010

I prose

Someday.

Till we meet again, I believe you.

But I will still hold on to this feeling. If you need me, I will be there; if you need me. I will wait, as I have waited. I'm so inspired by you. I will wait, not because I want you, but because I love you.

I'm sorry, I can't fight this feeling any longer. I will let it be. I will just let it happen.

I apologize for being so vulnerable, but this is just me.

Till we meet again.

There are a lot of things I wanna say to you.

One is that, you are loved. You are wonderful. When you're feeling down, troubled, I'm just here, we're here, your friends. Even though I'm not beside you, and even I don't know how I can help you, you are always in my prayers.

Take care.

P.S. This is all I know how I can reach you. Until this feeling fades away, pardon me if I have always been preoccupied with telling you how I feel. Until this feeling fades away. I hope you don't mind I message you, almost all the time. Just so when you want me to stop doing this, I will.

I will, just for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment