Sunday, September 5, 2010

I wish that I wish

I am a dust in the wind.

I was dreaming that I was dreaming about you.
with you beside me--
giving me the best ice cream in the world.

I was dreaming that I was chasing after a child--
and when I had finally gotten to this child, the child grew up
so fast, turning to someone
who was you.
I shared with the child the creamy cone you had given me.

I was wishing that I could wish to be
with the person
who had me with one tap at the back
a smile
and those beautiful eyes and
calming voice--
nothing else but beauty.
and golden heart.

I wish that I wish I see you from above,
from an eagle's view;
and I attack with my claws
those that hurt you.
Your worries.
Your taxing hours.
Your headaches and pains and flus.

But I am just a dust in the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment